X-wing player/tshirt designer

For new forum members who want to say hi
Design Droid
Flag: Great Britain

X-wing player/tshirt designer

Postby Design Droid » Fri May 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi there I moved to Bristol late last year. Ive been looking for places to play x-wing and perhaps to show off some of the VERY geeky T-shirts Ive been designing to complement the Star Wars Universe. Need promotional wear from the corporation that makes your favourite ships? Dying to show Your allegiance to the empire or the rebellion? Are there droid manufacturers you are "looking for"?Check out my web shop here at:

https://fleetsystemsapparel.threadless.com/

I have a fair number of ships at my disposal, but I lent my game/ships to some "friends" a while back and they returned them missing pieces, including my Range Ruler! So it appears I can field some ships but my targeting systems are currently down...I am particularly interested in playing some of the Scum and Villainy ships that have been coming out, although I think my fave ships remain the B-wings:)

Anyway, If you have any suggestions for my little T-shirt project, offers of lending me a range ruler/playing games in Bristol, or just want to talk geeky shop talk, please reply to this thread
Design Droid

Re: X-wing player/tshirt designer

Postby Design Droid » Fri May 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Im also keen to play Armada, as I have yet to get a go on that!
Stu's Idle

Re: X-wing player/tshirt designer

Postby Stu's Idle » Sat May 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi,
Welcome to Bristol.
While some people do arrange games on this forum I think most now use the 'Bristol - Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game' page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/304190226440276/)
Nice t-shirts by the way.
Stu
Flames Of War: Soviets
Team Yankee (6mm and 15mm): Soviets
Bolt Action: Soviets
DUST: SSU aka Soviets (anyone spotted the theme yet?)
Star Wars Armada: Imperials (Space Soviets, a long, long time ago)
Epic Armageddon: Imperials (Space Soviets, in the grim, far future)
Frostgrave: Dwarves (Short Soviets)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”